Dear Brothers and Sisters,
As we feel the summer heat up, we’re going to safely meet up! We’re planning a variety of great special outdoor events, weekly outdoor prayer times and online worship and meetings so we can be the church even when we can’t be together like we used to be.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words so the important details about safety for our upcoming in-person events are on the pictures attached to this email, on facebook.com/lansingchurch and lansingchurch.org. You can always contact a church ministry leader with questions or concerns!
The big news is Picnic Sundays, Saturday Prayer on the Steps and VBS!!
- July 12, August 9th Outdoor Worship and Picnic in the East Parking Lot @ 11am.
- We’ll broadcast on facebook for those who cannot come.
- Read the details and RSVP yourself, your family and your friends
- 100 person limit
- VBS is on! Details will come soon for a virtual Vacation Bible School Monday-Wednesday July 27-29. On Thursday July 30th we’ll end VBS in the evening at the building for an outdoor event.
- The Saindon’s will return August 7-9th. We’ll have a marriage and parenting outdoor event on Saturday the 8th.
- Sunday Worship services will continue to be on Facebook.com/LansingChurch at 10am (except for the Picnic Sundays when it will be at 11am
- You are encouraged to meet in groups of less than 10 physically or virtually to have communion and discuss the message on Sundays – If you need a group or want to host please fill out this form
- Family Devotionals will drop on Sundays on our Parents FB page
- Midweek campus devotionals, First and third Fridays and ministry meet ups
- Saturday Morning Prayer on the Steps – 8am – please see details in attached picture
Ministry and group leadership meetings will start to happen with more frequency – Stay tuned!
Joel, the staff and the core leadership group